Yikes. This is late. Needless to say, the content on SBP has been slim lately as the podcast and our daily routines have started to consume our lives. Episode 15 was soooo long ago. Remember when Elyse and Women Thinking Free Foundation counter-protested at the antivaccine rally in Chicago? Yeah, we talked about that. We also spoke with Dr. Eugenie Scott about her work at the National Center for Science Education!
THIS WEEK IN PARENTING SCIENCE:
Every week, the hosts of Podcast Beyond Belief use parenting science as a springboard for discussion. On episode 15, we discussed…
- A mother’s love has a benefit on immunity?
- Child reacts to new cochlear implant in precious viral video
On episode 16, we discussed…
- Eight-year-old protects younger sibling from abduction with information he learned watching NCIS.
- Shrek Forever After glasses recalled at McDonalds
- More than three hamburgers a week can increase risk of asthma?